MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 15, 2010

"She called me poetry"

"She called me poetry"

nyla liked this pic and she said:

Nyla Alisia
You are so beautiful! This picture, your smile, now THAT is poetry!
... ohhhh ...okay.. Your writing prompt: "She called me poetry"








my response:



Jamie Bond

she glimpsed at my soul and took a double take
she said hello poetry where have you been?
my response was humble I knew it was inspiration...
I smiled back like a camera flash anxious to begin
but I held back and said I'd love to share but I'm scarred
of what? she asked; giggling I dunno I responded
I haven't written about it yet...
so many wonderful things fluttering around my mind
like trying to catch butterflies without a net
my favorite one is out of reach and I wait for it to land
my thoughts scattered and so simply unique
like every grain of sand...
so I write and type and I think and I sigh
and when I feel strongly about it I get an audience
but when it feels too personal I mute the audio
the very fact that I graduated and no one asks for credentials
paying student loans and my thought process requires very little potential
it feels effortless and I seem disenchanted
but my opinion matters to of the most important people in my life
courage, consciousness and inspiration they are to Me Myself & I
~~ IBJB 4/13/10


Copyright © 2010 -NLWJ/IBJB/AB itsbondjamiebond@gmail.com All rights reserved. No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.