MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 15, 2010

23 Psalm of Jamie

23 Psalm of Jamie




23 Psalm of Jamie



Expression is my outlet I shall always have It maketh me write the feelings I can not repress

Responsibly when consciously shared it restoreth me if someone can identify with what’s said

And even as I walk thru the ghetto I fear not a one, no crack head, not even a thug with a gun

My paper and pen are prepared for me as I am the conductor of all which flows thru me

In the presence of all enemies I remain unfazed it is my right as an advocate it is my creed

For these channel of thoughts runneth over as I’m am just a liaison between worlds

Surely goodness and love are my karma as I spit my thoughts and bring em forward

~~IBJB 4/14/2010


7 lines challenge... ( JAMIE )


Copyright © 2010 -NLWJ/IBJB/AB itsbondjamiebond@gmail.com All rights reserved. No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.