MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Extensive Aloofness










Extensive Aloofness


He thinks
I’m running from him
But I’m not
I try to keep my distance
When my stomach is in knots
He knows I like him a whole lot
Yet this dude is a keeper
But he loves me not
So as long as its fun
He’ll stick around
So long as I don't get clingy
He won’t be my bounce
He hugs me with his smiles
My eyes drink him slowly for awhile
Sex is the jury I suppose my love is on trial
Lust has become my ulterior life style
Desire is my specialty especially for me
Timeless moments spent apart
Yet together every few weeks

~~Jamie

Copyright © 2009 -NLWJ/IBJB/AB itsbondjamiebond@gmail.com All rights reserved. No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.